пятница, 14 декабря 2012 г.

Interview with Jane Eyre

-Hi Jane!
-Hello my dear readers!
-Jane, I know you've recently arrived at Thornfield Hall. How are you feeling there?
-Oh, it's the great place! There are very beautiful nature and wonderful house!However, most of the time I spend alone. I have no one to talk to. It's boring and sad.
-What do you do here?
-I'm working with a little girl Adele. She is funny. Adele speaks in French mostly. She also loves to sing and dance.
-Does anyone else live in this house?
-Oh, yes,of course. Mrs. Fairfax! She is a"governor"  of  this house. A couple of servants is here too.
-But what about the owner of the estate?
-Ah, Mr. Rochester .. . During the three months I spent in the house, I had not seen him.But one day he came over and ,I think, settled here. 
-Could you tell us about him?
-Are you from the tabloids?
-No, how could you think so!
-I'm sorry.The modern world can not live a day without gossip! Mr. Rochester is an interesting person, he's smart and attractive. I can not say that he is Brad Pitt, but and I'm not Angelina Jolie! 
-What can you say about your relationships?
-We have different positions.He has an excellent education and a lot of money, and I'm just his daughter's teacher. But despite this, I feel comfortable with him, we can talk on different topics!
-Is it possible to say that you have a mutual admiration?
-Yes, I think so.
-And what about love?
-Mm...I think it's time to end our interview!
-But Mrs. Jane...
-Let's talk later!
-I was very pleased to talk to you. Thank you very much!
-See you soon!

1 комментарий:

  1. Maria,for me it's one of the most interesting and wonderful post!You found an unusual way to familiarize with the plot of her book!All your posts paid my attention to this book.Thank you for pleasure to read your blog!You have done great work:)!And your cat is unmatched!I think he will keep company with you for further learning English!

    ОтветитьУдалить